Gigi Hadid out and about in New York

I guess all of you have heard about the blond young model, Gigi Hadid, Cody Simpson's girlfriend has been seen hanging out lately with Kendall Jenner. 

Her amazing style has been shown in every outfit she has chosen. The model was seen out and about in New York City the last Sunday. She was wearing a long purple coat, a knitwear white jumper matched with skinny jeans and  a pair of printed shoes.




To be honest, I'm not 100% sure but I think that her coat is from H&M, check it out HERE.

Get a similar skinny jeans HERE, a similar jumper HERE and a similar bag HERE. Personally I wouldn't have matched that outfit with those shoes, I don't know... I don't like at all that kind of print I guess... I think those would fit perfect. 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment