Flared white jumpsuits

I've always thought black was unique, amazing, chic, elegant... but I absolutely have changed my mind after flared long WHITE jumpsuits... they just got me speechless. At least for summer. 

There're easy to find, match and not too bad prices. Who else better to prove my love theory than my favs: Olivia Palermo and Kendall Jenner?

Olivia opted for a kind of crop-top jumpsuit from Lovers + Friends which matched with a Francesco Russo leopard print sandals for a promoting sunny day in New York City.







Lovers + Friends jumpsuit : HERE
Francesco Russo sandals: HERE

Meanwhile Kendall shined with her dame jumpsuit from Solace London matched with the Givenchy camel suede pumps in LA. Also, she was wearing the Adriana Castro Modish clutch in unbleached crocodile. 





Adriana Castro clutch : HERE
Solace London jumpsuit: HERE
Givenchy camel pumps: HERE

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment