Keep it warm!

If I say that there're probably the warmest scarves anyone could have and that there're lots of ways to wear them... would you know what am I talking about? 

The first time I saw them I loved them, then I bought one in Zara and I got stressed because it was too big and I wasn't sure how to wear it. So I checked on some bloggers outfits and it was quite helpful. 

Why am I talking about them now if they were on trend last winter? Well.. it looks like some designers want to keep them for at least one more season. The shops are ready with lots of different colours and prints. 
Also, checking out Gigi's outfit for the New York Rangers Game made me want to write about them

I prefer classic colours and wear them with a long coat but there're tons of different prints and colours so they can fit anyone's style. 

Gigi Hadid matched hers with a grey Cocoon coat, a pair of ripped jeans and the famous Yeezy's Bost sneakers. Check it out!!



Formal or casual, you decide!







So go online to any shop website you prefer, tap on Accessories/scarves section and get the one which fits you better. Don't think it twice... It could be out of stock by then. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment