LAST SHOPPING

I'm the kind of person who thinks that the year starts on September. When summer it's over you have to be ready to get back to the routine, sometimes a new one... anyway it's quite sad after a nice summer. The tanned is almost gone and the windy and rainy days are showing up. 
Getting ready for the cold always have been easier with new clothes. So basically I decided to comfort/treat myself... I'll post the few things I got yesterday. 

I 'needed' a new blazer, I've got few but I wanted one different and I'm quite happy with the one I bought in Zara. 

Mine is beige : SHOP


Suede skirt from Zara: SHOP


I know the loafers trend started last winter but as I didn't get a pair and they're still on trend... 




Black loafers from Stradivarius: just for 25€


I also got a pair of black trousers from Zara which I can match with the loafers from above.

Just for 12€ : SHOP




What do you think? What's been your latest shopping? 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment