Print spring

We're one step closer to spring!!!! but it's still cold over here. However the big brands have decided to make us hate the wait for the warm days as they're already showing their new collection for the next season. Lot's of colours, lots of dresses, skirts, tops, sandals.... 

I never thought that the spring/summer season would come full of flowers and prints. I just checked Zara's new collection and there're lots of long dresses with flowers. And even I'm not a print's garment fan as I used to associated with old-fashion clothes I have to say that I like the idea. 

Having a look in the celebrities latest outfits, I have found the George Clooney's wife one. Amal showed up in the Caesar Premier on Monday wearing a gorgeous fresh dress from Giambattista Valli. Looking beautiful and matching colours with the decoration actually. 


                          Amal Clooney wearing Jimmy Choo Silver and Gold Metallic Mix Clutch, Giambattista Valli Couture Fall 2013 and Christian Dior Songe Pumps

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment