No gym no problem

Hey guys!!

Today's post is about how to get a shape and fit body without going to the gym.
Personally, I always had some fat in my legs, not too much but quite annoying if I don't eat healthy or do some exercise... I started a died few months ago and I've lost some kilos from all my body, but I'm still have some fatty legs. So besides my diet, I've decided to start doing exercises at home, being careful to don't exchange the fat for muscle, because my goal is to get skinny legs.  

Doing exercise is a broad concept, there are so many types of exercises, I'm trying with some cardio and fitness. I could go out and run... but after Uni plus my tutoring job, it gets quite late and I'm tired, so I just get in my room with a pair of shorts, my nikes, a mat and my laptop.

The first thing I do is the famous "7 minutes workout", there is an application for android and iphone, but I like to watched from my laptop in a big screen. I repeated two or three times. It is good to repeat it as many times you can. 



After this short  but quite intense period of time, I turn my phone on and I start to do the DoMobile Health application fitness series. It's really cool and proper application to burn fat. I'm just downloaded the legs one, but there are more focused on abs, breast, arms...


Belleza ejercicio de la pierna - screenshot

The most important thing is keep a plan and do it at least 4/7, and don't listen to those who won't provide you motivation, if you really want something then you will get it, be patient and constant. At the beginning you won't see too much difference but you will in about two weeks time. 
Replace sweets for fruit and flour meals for vegetables and any type of proteins cooked on grill or boiled. 
Having a glass of hot water on an empty stomach at the morning will help you to remove liquids. Also it's necessary to drink from 1,5 to 2 litres of water. 


Besides those applications, I follow an fitness account on instagram, it is from a Spanish personal trainer, she's really good and she's got a creative ideas to make exercise at home, her name is Amanda an her instagram account is named amaya_fitness
She's amazing and her advices are awesome. Have a look on her instagram!!!




Seriously there is nothing you can't get without patience and don't paying attention to the bad comments or vibes. 
If you are hungry or you need some sweet, then have it but try to do more exercise to compensate that excess. 

It's really helpful for me, there is people who says you've got big waits and legs so you will always will have it, even if you do exercise or diets... they are wrong, I don't care what they can say or thing, I'm strong and I will get it, because I know it. 

Hope those advices can help. 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment